The Sheath Dress is a gorgeously draped garment with a flattering round neckline, elasticated waist and an invisible zip at the back. Your options are endless; make this dress with short or mid length sleeves, with inner pockets or without.
New to sewing? No worries! With minimal pieces to cut out and the option to create a looser fit without the elastic waist, this is a dress you’ll love to wear year-round
View A has an inner pockets.
View B outer pockets.
Sizes: UK 8 - 18
Lightweight to medium weight fabrics are perfect for this pretty dress.
Not suitable for stripes, diagonals or plaids.
Always allow extra fabric to match one way designs.
Fabric, thread, 40cm/16" invisible zip, 1 meter elastic (max 25mm wide).
- Pattern printed on high quality white pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- Information on The Avid Seamstress
Photo Credits: The Avid Seamstress
Photos are for reference only for what the finished garment could look like.